Taylor's Students Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing between Urbanest and Unilodge Metro

2 posters

Go down

Choosing between Urbanest and Unilodge Metro Empty Choosing between Urbanest and Unilodge Metro

Post by viviannechuah Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi i am a future student of UniSA. My friend and I were contemplating on whether to rent the twin share studio ( Urbanest ) or the two bedroom apartment ( Unilodge Metro ). Both has it's pros and cons. I like the fact that Urbanest's rent includes both interent connection and electricity bill but i heard that some of the rooms does not have doors ( is that true?) and the area is quite small. Unilodge Metro on the other hand offers a larger space which includes a living room but does not provide internet connection and i would have to pay my electricity bill monthly ( plus i heard the electricity can be quite pricey over there ). By the way, how much would a mobile broadband cost? ( approximately)

viviannechuah

Back to top Go down

Choosing between Urbanest and Unilodge Metro Empty Re: Choosing between Urbanest and Unilodge Metro

Post by kelvin yeoh Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Regarding your question on having no doors in Urbanest twin studio apartments, yes it's true. Whether or not, which is better, it really depends on what you are looking for. If you need more information, shoot me an email on kelvin.yeoh@unisa.edu.au.
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum