Taylor's Students Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap Scenic Flights!

4 posters

Go down

Cheap Scenic Flights! Empty Cheap Scenic Flights!

Post by chasy152 Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 am

Cheap Scenic Flights! Andrew13

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew. I love to fly and would like to share the experience with you. The plane which I will fly you in is a Cirrus SR 20. It is a fully modernised and digitalised plane that uses state of the art technology. It has anti collision systems, GPS and autopilot. It is a 4 seater plane. The plane is equipped has a parachute system, making it one of the safest planes in the world.
This is not a business. I do not make money from this. The prices you see here are already heavily subsidised by me. The joy of flight is very special and I want everyone to be able to enjoy this passion of mine. Seeing the beautiful scenery of Adelaide from the sky is a once in a life time experience and should not be missed while staying here in South Australia.

Prices & destinations
Barossa Valley
Cheap Scenic Flights! Captur10
Duration: 30- 40min
Approx $65/person
This flight departs from Parafield Airport and north to the south Para reservoir we will then head North West towards the famous Whispering Dam Wall at Barossa Reservoir. The flight will then descend to a lower altitude as you fly across the valley floor. Passengers can sit back and enjoy the fantastic view of surrounding vineyards on the valley floor. The world renowned Jacobs Creek is the next destination that you will see. The flight continues further east towards Angaston famous for its lime marble quarries then heading back to Parafield airport.

Cheap Scenic Flights! Captur11
Murray Bridge + Barossa Valley
Duration: 60-70min
Approx $85/person
This flight departs from Parafield Airport and north to the south Para reservoir we will then head North West towards the famous Whispering Dam Wall at Barossa Reservoir. The flight will then descend to a lower altitude as you fly across the valley floor. Passengers can sit back and enjoy the fantastic view of surrounding vineyards on the valley floor. The world renowned Jacobs Creek is the next destination that you will see. The flight continues further east towards Angaston famous for its lime marble quarries.
We will then head south towards the Murray River leaving the rolling hills of Adelaide behind us. Following the Murray River will lead us to the historic Murray Bridge which was first built in 1879. The flight then heads back north towards warren reservoir past the Mount Crawford Forest Reserves back to Parafield.

Cheap Scenic Flights! Captur12
Victor Harbour + Murray Bridge + Barossa Valley (Best value for money!)
Duration: 100-120min
Approx $150/person
This package includes the 2 tours above and also additional scenic flights of Lake Alexandria and Victor harbour. If you are lucky you might be able to see whales and dolphins. On the way back to Parafield the flight will take you past the summits of Mt Lofty and Mt baker. This is the best package for people who want to see all the main highlights of Adelaide. It is also the most popular package.

Special Request (Kangaroo Island, Flinders Ranges & Alice Springs)
I can also provide other flights that are tailored to suit your needs. For example if you wish to fly to Kangaroo Island I can fly you in and pick you a few days later. If you wish to change the flight or extend your flight please ask upon booking to confirm price. Booking fees do not apply.

Booking details
Call Andrew at 0406565083 or Email ac87_@hotmail.com
Please book at least 3 days in advance. 1 week notice is recommended. However I do try my best to accommodate last minute request (at least 2 working days hours prior).
Upon booking I request a deposit of $60 AUD. I will provide my banking details through the phone.
Cancellation of booking is allowed up to 1 business day before booking date. ( E.g. If a flight is booked on the 3rd of Jan the latest time it can be cancelled is the 1st of Jan at 5pm).

Please also note that I have the right and responsibility to cancel or delay the flight if the weather is not suitable for flying. In the event of cancellations due to the weather your full deposit will be refunded.
If you would like to go on longer trips e.g. Alice Spring to see Ayers rock I can book accommodations. However this is not included in the price stated on the poster.
All aircraft have weight restrictions. Please inform me at booking ALL passenger weights once you have made your booking. Flights are based on a standard passenger weight of 80kg. Weights in excess of this will affect quoted prices.

So don’t wait any longer and enjoy the thrill of flying CALL NOW!!

Last edited by chasy152 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
chasy152
chasy152

Back to top Go down

Cheap Scenic Flights! Empty Re: Cheap Scenic Flights!

Post by kelvin yeoh Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 am

Hey Andrew,

I'm wondering if you can fly us to a place (eg: Kangaroo Island) and then fly us back days after that or something?

Regards,
Kelvin Yeoh
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by chasy152 Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:44 am

i dont think he will visit our forum..im just helping him to post this up =)
u got to call him to confirm about that though =)
chasy152
chasy152

Back to top Go down

Cheap Scenic Flights! Empty Hi there everyone

Post by cheay028 Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 am

Hi there I acutally do go to this forum to see replies. However I am not in Adelaide now and will only be back in March. So Kelvin if you are still interested I am more than happy to bring you.

Chasy 152 thank you so much for uploading the information. Could I ask for another favour? because I have updated some of the information that you have uploaded I think its best that I send you another word file so that the new students coming in will have a more complete picture.

To anyone else who sees this dont hesistate to email me or call me. I am on facebook too. Just search for ac87_@hotmail.com. My name is Andrew Chen

THanks Very Happy
Merry Christmas!

cheay028

Back to top Go down

Post by chasy152 Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 am

lol~ not a problem =) just send the updated version to me at suling36@gmail.com =)
chasy152
chasy152

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronmikhel Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi Andrew,

This is cool.
Wonderful idea. d=D

Regards,
Aaron Mikhel
aaronmikhel
aaronmikhel

Back to top Go down

Post by cheay028 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

Dear Aaron Mikhel,

Thank you for the nice comments. If you and your friends are interested in a flight dont hesistate to contact me. 0406565083 or ac87_@hotmail.com

I would also like to announce some good news here to future people who visit this forum. ALL PRICES YOU SEE ARE NOW 15% CHEAPER!!!

Hurry book now and make your exchange study trip an unforgetable one!!

Best regards
Andrew

cheay028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum