Taylor's Students Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf

+3
tunbh001
chops002
kelvin yeoh
7 posters

Go down

Are you interested in this trip?

Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_lcap75%Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_lcap0%Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_lcap13%Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_lcap12%Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf Empty Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

We are currently planning for a trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf on:

Date : 22nd August 2010 (Sunday) *Changed
Time : 8.30am - 5.00pm

We are unsure about the cost at the moment, do let me know if there are any comments. TQ

Kelvin CH Yeoh
Student Support Officer
Division of Business, UniSA
kelvin.yeoh@unisa.edu.au / +61 430 830 005

Last edited by yeokc004 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am; edited 5 times in total
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf Empty Re: Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf

Post by chops002 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

The toy factory that u mean is the 1 with the Giant Rocking Horse izit??

chops002

Back to top Go down

Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf Empty Re: Trip to Cleland Wildlife Park and Hahndorf

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 pm

yup... the rocking horse.... haha
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by chops002 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 am

Oh okie... Are there anymore details regarding this trip?? If its just these 2 places, I believe that it will not take the whole day... Maybe we can ask more people to suggest where else they might be interested...

chops002

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:53 pm

because the thing is that we are planning to have more time in cleland wildlife park. the last time i actually went there, it took quite some time there
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbh001 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Sounds interesting...ehehe

tunbh001

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am

Is there anything else which you guys might want to go to?

Last edited by yeokc004 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by chops002 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Oooo... Then maybe the timing is alrite coz actually, I have not been to Cleland coz all my friends say that need to pay in order to hug the Koala so I was not interested... Hahaha...

Btw, How many people are interested in this trip & what is the cost??

chops002

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 am

We are still calculating the cost of it... Its only about 20 people only... so i was really wondering if i should get another bus or something?
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbh001 Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:05 am

Hey Kelvin,

I think we can go for mountain climbing.
Can do exercie and also enjoy the view of Adelaide?

tunbh001

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 am

WAH!!! that is something that i've think also but i think i will actually make that as a separate trip and i will have to plan properly in terms of where to get the climbing gear and stuff... i think only certain people would be so outgoing to i will make a separate "outgoing" trip.... do you have information regarding the climbing activity?

Last edited by yeokc004 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 am

We've changed it to Hahndorf cause there is The Rocking Horse doesnt do tours on Sundays... How sad...

Kelvin CH Yeoh
Student Support Officer
Division of Business, UniSA
kelvin.yeoh@unisa.edu.au / +61 430 830 005
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbh001 Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 am

yeokc004 wrote:WAH!!! that is something that i've think also but i think i will actually make that as a separate trip and i will have to plan properly in terms of where to get the climbing gear and stuff... i think only certain people would be so outgoing to i will make a separate "outgoing" trip.... do you have information regarding the climbing activity?

Erm actually that was my thought..
I have not been to any mountain climbing yet but I can ask my friends about this..=]

tunbh001

Back to top Go down

Post by chops002 Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am

If its only about 20 people, I think we can rent a 24 person van or something from budget because I've seen people renting it for outings...

Btw, Hahndorf would be much nicer than rocking horse!! But since u are at that area, why not go up Mt Lofty for a scenic view since not many students would be able to that cause they don't have a car...

chops002

Back to top Go down

Post by hangy004 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm excited about this trip! Me and a group of friends almost went to Cleland and Hahndorf by ourselves before we decided to go during study break. But this trip really helps us in terms of our budgets! Very Happy Thanks! I hope there would be more trips to come... haha.

Btw, may I know what is the rocking horse? Where is it?

pig
hangy004
hangy004

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Great ! This is the rocking horse,

http://www.southaustralia.com/9000648.aspx

according to this above its located at Gumeracha in the leafy Adelaide Hills, just 45 minutes from Adelaide's city centre.
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 am

If its only about 20 people, I think we can rent a 24 person van or something from budget because I've seen people renting it for outings...

Btw, Hahndorf would be much nicer than rocking horse!! But since u are at that area, why not go up Mt Lofty for a scenic view since not many students would be able to that cause they don't have a car..

Its not a problem getting another 20 seater bus but the thing is the Division of Business will only subsidize the first 18 students... so if they still wanna go, i can book another bus at about 25 per person including entrance fee and stuff... I think its fine... I might include mt lofty as well depending on the time... Smile

Kelvin CH Yeoh
Student Support Officer
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 am

hangy004 wrote:I'm excited about this trip! Me and a group of friends almost went to Cleland and Hahndorf by ourselves before we decided to go during study break. But this trip really helps us in terms of our budgets! Very Happy Thanks! I hope there would be more trips to come... haha.

Btw, may I know what is the rocking horse? Where is it?

pig

The rocking horse is actually a wooden toy factory and there is a really big rocking horse out there that you will have to pay to get up there but they do have a small scale wildlife park there as well...
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am

Yup if I remember correctly its 2AUD to get up there, and yup, there are some interesting animals in the mini park.
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by leems008 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 pm

hm. been to cleland and hahndorf before. looking forward to other trips that u guys are planninng! (:

leems008

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

we will be planning more trips and i think i will be sending the emails out and also posting them here. however, i'm wondering if you will be able to pull in more members so that i can actually get the members here to join the group so that those who are a member here will get the first priority to go?

i also need places which you think you might actually want to go so that we can organize something up. the next destination which most probably be victor habour as well as flinders ranges and maybe surfing trip...

kelvin yeoh
student support officer
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronmikhel Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 pm

awesome....d=D
dis is great...d=D
aaronmikhel
aaronmikhel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down