Taylor's Students Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance)

3 posters

Go down

Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance) Empty Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance)

Post by Laick001 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance) DIS

When : 17 -18th September
Time : 7:30 pm
Venue : Her Majesty's Theatre (Grote Street)
Duration : 1hr 35 min

Student $25

Australian Exclusive - Percussion with passion

Experience the exuberant and meditative beats of acclaimed Malaysian drum group Hands Percussion. Exploring the unique dialogue between drum and drummer Artistic Director Bernard Goh, and his young team of 10 drummers present a program of energy, strength and heart.

Through their magnificent Chinese drums the drummers articulate a story featuring the five elements – earth, water, metal, fire and wood.

And the dialogue continues with special appearances from other instruments including the Malaysian Gamelan and an Indian Sitar with spectacular high energy movement.

Drumbeat, heartbeat - feel the rhythm.
(As plucked out from OZ Asia website
http://www.adelaidefestivalcentre.com.au/ozasia/events/dialogue-in-skin/)

Its by our very own Hands Percussion from Malaysia ! I can tell you there is nothing like the phenomenal feeling of the live beat of drums, you'll have to attend this to understand what I mean. What are you waiting for ?

BOOK NOW ! http://www.bass.net.au/events/database/AFC10-DIALOGUE/
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance) Empty Re: Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance)

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 am

I wanna go... anyone joining me?
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance) Empty Re: Dialogue In Skin (Drum Performance)

Post by Laick001 Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:01 am

I posted this up so......I"M GOING ! and Shu Yi as well ! Basketball
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

haha... alright then... Smile are you guys actually interested in the hong kong artists which will be here this weekend? its the FIONA SIT and KHALIL FONG and i got a promotion now at buy 1 free 1 from ISES (John Kweh)
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbh001 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 pm

i want Khalil fong~~~

tunbh001

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin yeoh Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Go and get the ticket from the ticketing booth in Chinatown and tell them that you are from ISES I think. If you dont get it, dont buy and please inform me about it. Anyway, I will actually get the information for you in terms of where to get them at that promotional price.
kelvin yeoh
kelvin yeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:28 am

Eh off-topic ni, BACK TO TOPIC ! Evil or Very Mad
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum