Taylor's Students Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD]

+2
leems008
Laick001
6 posters

Go down

SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD] Empty SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD]

Post by Laick001 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 am

SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD] Salt-poster-1
Hey everyone who watched Salt either with their friends or joined the Taylor's movie night, come here and discuss about it while it is still fresh and salty in your minds, what do you guys and girls think about the movie ?

Personally, one of my favourite is this :
SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD] 0723-salt-angelina-jolie-2jpg-eefc50ea3c2e1d38_large

She made her own mini rocket/grenade launcher...thing o_O

Overall I thought it was all right, quite interesting concept, but I thought it could be much more cooler, but overall, pretty entertaining ! bounce

Discuss, ask questions or tell us your favorite scenes ! afro

Last edited by Laick001 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD] Empty Re: SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD]

Post by leems008 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:19 am

angelina jolie very yeng!!! omg!!! btw the movie was not bad... but half way through then quite predictable already. ><

leems008

Back to top Go down

SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD] Empty Re: SALT. Is it salty enough for you? [SPOILERS AHEAD]

Post by Laick001 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:42 am

Ya ! very yeng lol, especially when she speak russian, sangat sexay lol

but I do agree its quite predictable though, especially the russian president didn't die because of the spider venom part lol

the part that caught me off guard was Liev Shreiber (Ted Winter) is also a russian spy o_O Evil or Very Mad
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIWY023 Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 am

i give the movie a P1 overall
it's so booooring at the start, but luckily things started to heat up behind with some fast-paced action

i love the part where she went over to the hideout and slumberly throw the grenades left and right while walking
that's so cool!!!
CHIWY023
CHIWY023

http://www.chinwynn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wonsy071 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 pm

i cried when her husband got killed in front of her own eyes.. ><

wonsy071

Back to top Go down

Post by wonsy071 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 pm

btw, at least this show her blood was natural, especially the ending part where that guy broke her nose (so real btw).. lol compared to "Wanted"- she died so fake.. no blood although got shot in the head.. lol

and @Chin Wynn! its not boring even from the start! i would rate this show a D at least!!

oh and a question, who prefers Ange with blonde hair and who prefers her with black?? i personally prefer the black.. hot hot hot hot hot! *drools.. haha..

wonsy071

Back to top Go down

Post by tanmy041 Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm

black colour also nice^^
But not in shot hair!

tanmy041

Back to top Go down

Post by hangy004 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 pm

i prefer black hair too!! haha. exquisite. eh but short hair not bad wo. different look lol..i teared when her husband said he would live with her forever something something eventho she is dangerous to be with =_= emo.

overall C! plot could be better Wink
hangy004
hangy004

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Hehe I like black colour too, woh....so yeng ! I agree that the... short hair eee...not nice lol

Wah..you all got tear up a....why I didn't wan o_O, maybe I was busy following what the heck was going on lol

But I sort of liked the ending, where she was released and went on to hunt down the remaining russian spies but still taking the blame/wanted criminal sort of thing, doing good while in the society's eyes she is still an enemy, sort of reminded me of Dark Knight's ending, where he took the blame of the police killings but still had to hide in the dark to help people. No

Very cool ! and I thought the beginning okay wat, have to set up some sort of foundation before the action starts ma !

Overall I give it a 7/10 ! a Credit ! santa
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIWY023 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 pm

wonsy071 wrote:btw, at least this show her blood was natural, especially the ending part where that guy broke her nose (so real btw).. lol compared to "Wanted"- she died so fake.. no blood although got shot in the head.. lol

and @Chin Wynn! its not boring even from the start! i would rate this show a D at least!!

oh and a question, who prefers Ange with blonde hair and who prefers her with black?? i personally prefer the black.. hot hot hot hot hot! *drools.. haha..
YEAH! I'm actually comparing this movie a lot to Wanted!
She was a 1000 times cooler in Wanted, with all the extraordinary gun skills.
That's why Salt is kinda disappointing.
But at least her emotionless expressions leave up to my expectations Smile
CHIWY023
CHIWY023

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm

I still don't quite get why she was exposed by Boris at the beginning though (the old russian spy uncle)
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIWY023 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:43 pm

yea there are some parts which i dont understand too
CHIWY023
CHIWY023

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:40 am

Which parts ? we can discuss them here ! that is one of the reasons for this topic ! Cool
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIWY023 Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:51 am

like overall, who is salt?
which side is she at, im confused
CHIWY023
CHIWY023

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Overall, Salt is memang a Russian Spy that was brought up and trained and then implanted into the CIA over the years waiting for the right moment to strike.

But somehow his husband saved her from the North Korea thingy (I not too sure about what cuz I went into the theatre late). So she married him la (which the Russian old man don't like because she isn't supposed to do something like that)

So after she was " framed" for being a Russian spy, all she cares about is to save her husband because she loves her, so after escaping from the police, she "killed" the Russian president to prove her "loyalty" to the russian old man gua, so that she can save her husband which was captured by the russians, but in the end the husband was killed by the russians so in rage she killed the old man and everyone in the ship in style.

So husband gone, she probably wants to take revenge on all russian trained spies in US.

and what I think after that is abit weird, she went with the next step of the russians plan which is to seize control of US nuclear weapons, so I think from here onwards she already wants to stop the plan gua and kill the guy (what I thought la) he met up with (her childhood friend) but in the end he detonated himself, so thats done. Then she finds out Winter (Liev Shreiber) is one of them, then after the infamous "let me join you" part, Winter just in time saw the Russian president wasn't dead because it was a fake death caused by the Spider Venom, so definitely he realized Salt and his interest are very different la (at first he thought she was on his side).

Then at the end she managed to convince the african american agent to let her go so that she can go eliminate the rest of the russian spies that are still hiding within America's defense forces (dunno what you call the CIA those, probably secret service).

What I liked was the african american agent realizes releasing her is for the best of his country because she can help eliminate all the spies that are still in undercover.

phew, that was long, its something like that in a nutshell. afro

So which side is she at ? she is at her own side lol and now I think the reason why the old man expose her is because she married the guy gua, maybe the old man think she is not loyal to him anymore or something like that.
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIWY023 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 am

oh that makes things clearer
but why would the Russian spies want to kill the Russian and US presidents?
CHIWY023
CHIWY023

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Hmmm from what I think lar, I think the Russians want to dispose of the Russian president so that they can blame the US or maybe create chaos, or....maybe abit too far but so that they can push US to their limit and lure US to wage nuclear war, so that Winter or some random Russian spy can seize control of the President's nuclear control box thingy-majiny

and, to my knowledge I always thought they didn't kill the US president ? Winter just knocked him unconscious only
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIWY023 Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 am

Yea that makes sense, but it's kinda weird that they are willing to sacrifice their president for erm, i don't even know why, maybe they just like the world in chaos.

And yeah! That part about the US president. It's ridiculous that Winter's one hand slap can kill the president
CHIWY023
CHIWY023

Back to top Go down

Post by Laick001 Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 am

Yup, well you know la since US is like the big brother of the world, making them look like they killed the Russian President has many benefits to them LOL

ya ya, So I think he is just unconscious gua LOL unless Winter's backhand slap has been trained for many years LOL, the deadly slap Shocked
Laick001
Laick001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down